What is included?
- Airport transfer & between destinations
- Accommodation BB (bed & breakfast)
- Expert local tour guide
- Main meals as listed in itinerary
- International flight
- Domestic flight
- Entrances fee
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips and portages
- Visa stamp fee
- Visa services
- All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The price shown includes all relevant taxes.
- Sunglasses, cross body bag, comfortable shoes are required.
- One free room for groups over 25 persons.
- Any addition, removal or amendment to this plan is possible.
- Please submit required services below and we will update you very soon.
Day 1: Pick up in the morning, turn around Tehran,visit Azadi Bridge and have a traditional Iranian launch. Move to the famous "Abo Atash" Park (means water & fire) for walking and sightseeing. Visit the amazing bridge "Tabi'at" (means nature) and have a dinner in outstanding wooden road food court inside the park. Overnight Tehran. (B, L, D)
Day 2: Pick up in the morning , Move to Milad Tower & visit from the first to last floor. Have launch in one of its restaurants (whether food court or revolving one). Move to Jamshidiye Park and visit it for 2 hours. Move to Tajrish sq. for traditional soup as a dinner. Overnight Tehran/ (B, L, D)
Day 3: Pick up in the early morning and move to Golestan palace. Have your launch in the fabulous wonderful traditional restaurant '' Sharafol Islami". Visit the ancient bazaar of Tehran and its eye catching mosque. Overnight Tehran. (B, L)
Day 4: Pick up in the morning, after a short break move to airport for departure flight. (B)
If you’d like to add, remove or amend this plan, please submit required services below and we will update you very soon.
(Abbreviations; B: breakfast, L: launch and D: dinner)
Tour Price List (Euro)
|Service Level||1 & 2 Person(s)||3-7 Persons||8-15 Persons||16-25 Persons||26-35 Persons||More than 35...|
Single supplement fee is +95 euro for 3 star +128 euro for 4 star and +159 euro for 5 star accommodations.